Top Water Damage Cleanup In Camarillo CA Company
You have come to the right spot! The pros at Service Master Restoration do it all from repairing leaking faucets, burst pipes, flooding, etc.
So what exactly causes this water damage in the first place? Well, there are a lot of different reasons for water and flood damage including but not limited to the following:
- Broken pipes and hoses
- Leaks from plumbing
- Clogged toilets
- Moisture behind walls
- Leaks in the roof
- Foundation cracks
So no matter how minor or major your damage may be, the water damage cleanup experts at Service Master Restore have you covered! Just by making one call, you’ll have the expert guidance from the pros at Service master restoration in Camarillo CA on what steps to take to get the problem fixed correctly and quickly.
You’ll want to make sure you do the following as soon as you possibly can when facing a water damage crisis:
- Contact a water damage company as soon as possible since damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours – so don’t wait any longer, the health of you and your loved ones is far too important to put at risk!
- Be sure to remove as much excess water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove area rugs that are wet or other floor coverings that are not permanently attached but do not attempt to remove carpet.
- Get draperies off of the floor, lift them and loop them through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod
- Wipe down furniture and be sure to prop up wet furniture cushions so they dry evenly and put aluminium foil under furniture legs.
- Make sure to move any photos, paintings, any type of artwork or objects to a dry, safe spot.
- Open cabinets, drawers, etc to speed up the drying process.
- Turn off electricity in any room with standing water and do not enter the room until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift carpet without professional help.
- Do not use any type of electrical appliances on wet carpet or wet flooring.
- Do not disturb or touch any visible mold.
- Do not remove any books from shelves – you actually want to keep all books on their shelves and pack them as tightly as possible to prevent warping of pages.
Our water clean up service experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so don’t put the health of you and your family at risk or compromise your home’s structure any longer! Call ServiceMaster Restore today for Water Damage Restoration Cleanup in Camarillo CA at 805-388-1409 or Toll-Free at 800-579-7599 or contact us on our website by using the form on our contact page here (https://www.smrpros.com/contact-us/).