There is no household appliance that works under tougher conditions than your water heater. Water heaters transfer and hold water continuously. When a water heater breaks down, the damage it causes to your home can be quite expensive. ServiceMaster Restore provides Appliance Leaks Cleanup & Restoration Services in Thousand Oaks CA, Newbury Park CA, Ventura CA, Camarillo CA, Oxnard CA, Simi Valley CA, Moorpark CA and all of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties.
How do water heaters fail?
• Deposits accumulate on the bottom of the tank that corrode the tank liner and heater elements
• When the corroded bottom of a tank fails without warning, the water in the tank creates a deluge
• If not stopped, this water will continue to flow throughout your home
Signs of water heater failure include:
• Water accumulation beneath the heater
• A hissing or whistling sound
• Chronic hot water shortages during periods of normal demand
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.
• We’re more than ready to get your home fully restored following any disaster.
• 24/7 availability – highly trained experts that respond to your needs
• You are our main priority and we live by the motto, “We say what we do and do what we say.”
You can minimize the damage from a failed water heater before a loss occurs
• Have the water heater inspected regularly
• Install a catch pan with a drain connected to a waste line, sump pump or other means of channeling water out of your home
• Easy access to controls mounted on the water heater. Automatic shut off valve (ASOV)
• Consider installing a water alarm, which are available from several manufacturers
• Get a tankless water heater that eliminates the traditional storage tank and heats water directly when there is a call for hot water
• Install an insulation blanket around the tank to lower energy costs & help reduce the extreme temperature changes that add to tank wear
When the going gets tough, go with the experts
We’ll not only fix the problem quickly but we will investigate the initial reason of what exactly caused the damage to occur in the first place. We have 60+ years of experience, and an ongoing commitment to learning new techniques and technologies to achieve the best results for homeowners like you. As one of the industry’s “go-to” advisors, we’re the company you want on your side when disaster strikes.
If you suspect water heater failure, immediately turn off the water supply and call the experts at ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros.
ServiceMaster Restore by Restoration Pros provides Appliance Leaks Cleanup & Restoration Services to Thousand Oaks CA, Newbury Park CA, Ventura CA, Camarillo CA, Oxnard CA, Simi Valley CA, Moorpark CA and all of Ventura and Los Angeles Counties.